Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Lots of Continuing Education!

I (Dr. Hackworth) have been out of town for several days at a couple of conferences. 
Thanks to Drs. Toner and Welker for covering for me while I was traveling.  Via the internet, I traveled to the University of California, Davis for a day's meetings to learn about some cutting edge therapies for various diseases and conditions.
I also traveled to Oklahoma for a two day conference at Oklahoma State University where a host of lecturers presented updated information, or a good review about many topics.  (Everyone wore orange, just like me.)
Finally, I visited Houston, Texas for a day-long meeting where various skin, ear and hormonal conditions were discussed.
All three meetings were diverse in their topics and covered entirely different conditions.  Meetings such as these allow us to remain current on our medical knowledge so we can practice better medicine for you and your pets. More detailed postings after I get some sleep!

Dr. Hackworth

No comments:

Post a Comment